Guidance programs are available for students to ensure effective participation in their current and future educational programs. The K-6 guidance program has the following goals:
- Addressing any attendance, academic, behavioral or adjustment problems.
- Educating students concerning the avoidance of child abuse.
In grades 7-11, the guidance program provides the following services:
- An annual review of each student’s educational progress and career plans;
- Instructions to help students learn about curriculum options and careers;
- Individual and/or group counseling assistance to help students develop and implement postsecondary education and career plans; and
- Individual or group counseling assistance to help students who exhibit any attendance, academic, behavioral or adjustment problems.